Terms & Conditions
We hope you enjoy using the website of the Diocese of UK-Europe and Africa of the Malankara (Indian) Orthodox Syrian Church. Use of the website is provided by Diocesan Metropolitan subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The website is intended solely for private intentions of the Diocese of UK-Europe and Africa of the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church also known as The Indian Orthodox Church.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from concerned authorities.
- Documents and information provided may be copied for personal use only on the condition that no modifications are made.
- The Diocese of UK-Europe and Africa takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet websites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and The Diocese of UK-Europe and Africa has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that The Diocese of UK-Europe and Africa approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website, which may have been altered or modified at the time of viewing.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.